Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Getting Closer

I have learned a lot over the past few weeks, but I know I have a lot more to learn about the exciting world of writing. It has been three years since I began to write my first book, The Faewitch, and it has been a very interesting journey. I know that I have found my calling in life and that is very gratifying, but it hasn't been all unicorns and rainbows. It has been a long process to get to where I am now and I am still only at the beginning. I know it will be well worth the wait, though, it has been a long wait. I am happy to say that The Faewitch will be published through Caliburn Press later this year so my wait is almost over. 
I do hope to inspire people to follow their dream and not to let fear stand in their way. I was scared for a long time. I finally decided if I wanted a change in my life I was the only one who could do it. So I did and I don't plan on looking back anytime soon.
I hope y'all enjoy my posts and maybe something may help you along the way. 

Always live for passion,
MJ Boshers


1 comment:

Comment